Saturday 5 November 2022

Anatomy Lessons?

 


My digestive system. A first version. Anatomy, or rather artistic interpretations of it have fascinated me for years. As a kid I was heavily into biology and even had a brief idea I might be a surgeon - I liked dissection. The careers teacher rapidly put that one to rest! However, the attraction has stayed and discovering Fritz Kahn (more about him in a separate post) and other people who have drawn analogies of human workings have re-kindled that interest. Others have taken a more liberal approach such as Basil Woolverton, but I have yet to track down a link to the images I want to show.

This is my first effort. It's wrong on man counts. The background and body filling are wrong. Arm should have been behind body and probably it should be a front view. I'll have another go this week, but leave this here for the record. 

No comments:

Post a Comment