Saturday 25 April 2015

Designing a promotional leaflet for BridgeCare

BridgeCare is a local organisation that looks after the well-being of older people and their carers in Bath. It was founded and is still partially run by people from the church I used to go to.

Recently they have asked me to design some promotional material for them - which I'm really pleased and privileged to do.

 Bridge care websiteThis is right in core business, since I have been involved in the not-for-profit and charity sector for most of my working life, and have several other similar organisations that i help.

This first project is about about day care services, but I have also got to write a style manual for all the outgoing communications. Later there's some more brochures, photography and a website. You can see the current website here by clicking the screenshot.

First job is to find some suitable pictures for illustrations. I got them to list the activities they do and hopefully I'll be able to illustrate most if not all. As they have a small budget, in most cases I'll be looking to Creative Commons for royalty-free imagery where possible. Although I fancy getting some good pix myself for the beetle drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment