Sunday 8 March 2015

Clever Colourful Coffee House

So, I saw this at a coffee shop/bar in Weymouth recently. I thought this was a very clever way of having a menu and a guide to various drinks that were available.

I also thought that the illustrations of how the coffee was made were informative and clever. Too bad they only did two that I could see.

Here's the tea menu, coloured to show how you should expect your tea - excellent for pointing out what you wanted as well - given that Weymouth is a cross-channel port and possibly the arrivals' english is as bad as my attempts at their language.


This is the coffee menu - note two shot as standard and fine drink it was as well.

You can see smaller versions of the cup diagrams on it; but I must admit I have no idea why the Chocolate one is a bit bigger. The bar staff didn't know either.



No comments:

Post a Comment