Sunday 22 February 2015

Second try at changing a blogger page.

So the first didn't work, so I made some changes.

  • Moved name from top to side, doesn't match website (www.steve-spicer.com); but better. May try to match better another day, but not sure I'll continue with Blogger anyway. May self host Wordpress.
  • Got rid of the faded star, and moved bugs
  • Faded the background to black, thus losing the bottom end. Background has repeat defeated. Really can't stand repeating backgrounds.

  • Added animated GIF of me - see how I feel about the little fellow walking continuously in a week's time.
  • Changed all the fonts from the defaults to the font I use on main website. 
Note, if you want to have a go at all this you need to be in Blogger's editing mode and have the template tab selected:



After that it's pretty self-explanatory. Beware there are 1000's of variations - and that's before you start editing the HTML

Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment